This new fuel meets CAMS fifth category requirements.
It's supplied at the Le Mans Classic Event (Europe has also banned leaded fuels).
Elf Race 102 is unleaded fuel with lubricity additives to provide protection to engines which previously used leaded fuel.
Elf Race 102 is the control fuel for the Touring Car Masters
Elf Race 102 is the fuel of choice for historic racing in Australia, categories using this fuel with success and without engine damage include: Group S, Formula 5000 and Heritage Touring Cars.
The fuel is high-octane with an octane number (RON) above 102 and oxygen of 3%.
IN STOCK ACROSS AUSTRALIA NOW:
- Melbourne: Dandenong South
- Sydney: Sydney Motorsport Park
- Brisbane: Ian Boetcher Race Parts
- Perth: Maximum Motorsport
- SA: The Bend and Mallala Circuits
- Winton Motor Raceway
- Tas: John Talbot Motors Longford