Developed for all types of racing, ELF RACE 102 meets the economic expectations of Australian Racers, while providing the quality and performance of a racing fuel.
Fully European imported with a formulation that guarantees a fuel with an octane number greater than 102 and with properties that remain stable over time.
- Protection against detonation (knocking and pinging)
- Can be used with no major mechanical changes needed
- Performance gains
ELF Race 102 Technical Data Sheet
- ELF RACE 102 meets Motorsport Australia’s Schedule G unleaded racing fuel.
- ELF RACE 102 meets Motorsport Australia’s fifth category requirements.
- ELF RACE 102 is not compliant with official FIM or FIA regulations.
- Designed for Domestic Road use
- Specification varies dependent upon base product, available additives and season.
ELF Race 102
- Fully European imported and specifically made for racing.
- Blended by TotalEnergies Additives & Fuel Solutions
- Consistent specification
- Faster and cleaner burn with less carbon deposits.
- Higher octane designed for greater engine protection against denotation
- Improves throttle response.
- Oxygen content that improves horsepower.
- Made to European Standards.
ELF RACE 102 on track
Porsche Carrera Cup
Touring Car Masters